Whale Watching Special
ENJOY A RELAXING WEEKEND AWAY & AN UNFORGETTABLE WHALE WATCHING EXPERIENCE IN KNYSNA
CLOSE ENCOUNTER WHALE WATCHING
Experience a serene Garden Route getaway at Oyster Creek Lodge with an unforgettable Close Encounter Whale Watching experience.
Get up close and personal with these majestic giants that inhabit our vast and pristine Indian ocean. These migratory mammals, Southern Right and Humpback whales, grace us with their presence from June to November annually showing off their acrobatic skills while nurturing their young.
Approaching a whale requires incredible skill and understanding of the behaviour of these wild creatures. Our skippers are well aware of the strict guidelines set in place by the permit and respect that they are in the whale’s domain.
Low season (June – 30 September )
R1150 per person Standard Suite B&B & Whale Watching
R1375 per person Luxury Suite B&B & Whale Watching
High season (1 October – 30 November)
R1285 per person Standard Suite B&B & Whale Watching
R1475 per person Luxury Suite & Whale Watching.
- Trip Duration – 1 ½ to 2 Hours
- Trips depart 3 times daily (weather & sea conditions permitting)
- Maximum of 25 pax per trip
- Easily accessible Thesen Island Blue Flag Marina jetty
- Whale spotter on duty to assist and direct skipper towards sightings
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Sea and weather conditions permitting.
– Views overlooking the lagoon
– Use of lounge and dining room
– Daily full English breakfast
Tel: +27 (0)44 382 0808
Mobile: +27 (0)73 432 8555
Fax: +27 (0)86 611 3791