The Garden Route is often described as heaven on earth – a visual gem – this piece of exquisite African scenery and untamed coastline is surrounded by a natural paradise of lush indigenous forests, tranquil lakes and golden beaches, making it a natural wonderland waiting to be explored…
- View the Tsitsikamma Forest from above during a tree-top canopy tour
- Explore the caverns of the Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn
- Bungee jump off Bloukrans River Bridge
- Feel the thrill of shark cage diving in Mossel Bay
- Visit Monkeyland, a unique primate sanctuary situated in Plettenberg Bay
- Enjoy a round of golf at one of the Garden Route’s many prestigious golf clubs
Visit the links below to find out more about the variety of other attractions you might enjoy whilst staying at Oyster Creek Lodge.
Look no further. Choose Oyster Creek Lodge today!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.