Oyster Creek Lodge, surrounded by the picturesque view of The Heads, offers flexible accommodation choices; we accommodate for a maximum of 12 people – be it catering for a couple, family or friends. We operate as a bed & breakfast as well as a self-catering lodge. All the rooms (one twin, two double rooms, one queen and a luxury suite) are lagoon-facing and open onto the balcony.
The luxury suite offers a queen-size bed, a small lounge area, a large elevated oval bath as well as a separate shower and toilet. It is ideal for honeymooners.
Magnificent views of the lagoon add something special to your luxury experience.
The decor is inspired by the Knysna Forest, adding natural beauty to the lodge. Oyster Creek boasts with a 4 Star Tourism Council and AA Superior accreditation.
Spend your evenings lazing around the fireplace, enjoying a traditional South African braai. Our communal lounge area and suites are all equipped with DSTV.
Luxury / Honeymoon Suite
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are subject to change
- Business people – rates on request
- All rates include bed and breakfast except self catering and entire lodge rates
- Rates exclude Oyster Festival dates (high season rates apply)
- Children under 4 (if sharing with adult) – R75 per night
- Children 4 to 12 (sharing with adults) – R175.00 per night
Look no further. Choose Oyster Creek Lodge today!